Wednesday, November 08, 2006

URGENT: Put John McCain on Suicide Watch!!!


A couple of weeks ago, I came across a quote from John McCain, one that I copied and pasted into a word document , hoping that I would be able to use after the elections. Well, that time is here, the situation is looking like it just may be Johnny M's worst nightmare:

Thursday, Oct. 19, 2006

I think I'd just commit suicide. I don't want to face that eventuality because I don't think it's going to happen.

— Sen. John McCain

on a visit to Iowa to campaign for Republican congressional candidates, when asked of his reaction to a potential Democratic takeover of the Senate


I believe that this came from Time's quotes of the day webpage.

Now, I really don't want the senior senator from Arizona to go out an off himself, but it would be nice to force hi to eat his words. Here's hoping things turn out BLUE in Virginia and Montana!

UPDATE: It is OFFICIAL 51-49 majority-control of the senate...... Keep all guns, sharp instruments, bridges, power tools, etc out of reach of the sr senator from Arizona!!!!1

No comments: